Limited Time FREE Art Course!
Can you believe all of these lessons are yours to enjoy for FREE?
Learn how to make a flip book from start to finish! Using supplies that you most likely already have on hand, I will teach you how to create a custom art journal. I'll be showing you how to make customizable flip outs and pockets giving you all of the ingredients you need to make tailor-made journals to your unique style!
I will give you step-by-step video guidance with instruction. Starting with choosing your papers (digital downloads are perfect to use for this project!) Next we will learn how to add intriguing flip outs and pockets. I will guide you through learning a new binding method that can be easily accentuated with beads. Creating a fabric fringe elastic closure with beads is icing on the cake!
Along with sharing my favorite supplies and techniques, I will show you the process of making two additional fringe flip books as a BONUS!
That means I'll be creating 3 DIFFERENT FRINGE FLIP BOOKS - taking you along for every step of the way! ALL FOR FREE!
My only request is that you SHARE this awesome course with all of your friends!
Choose papers and colors
Customizable flip outs and pockets
Discover a new binding method
Jaw dropping fringe elastic closure
BONUS: Teal Fringe Book
BONUS: Magenta Fringe Book
Who this course is designed for:
- If you're new to art journaling and want to get started making your own handmade books!
- If you want to incorporate fabric into your mixed media art practice but don't know where to start.
- If your art practice is becoming stale and in need of new techniques to invigorate you.
- If you want to learn how to make innovative flip outs and pockets that you can use in all your art journaling adventures.
- If you want to learn to incorporate using your sewing machine in your art journals.
- If you are wanting to use more digital downloads in your artwork.
- If you are just getting started making art and don’t want to buy thousands of dollars of supplies to make a complete painting.
- If you are new to mixed media and have a limited amount of art supplies, but still want to make a handmade art journal.
- If you want to take your art practice to the next level and use all different mediums together: such as paper, fabric, stitching, beads, threads ... the possibilities are endless!
- If you are an experienced book maker and you want to learn a new binding method.
- If you keep making excuses that you don’t have time for your practice and need a very easy project to create.
- If you vibe with me and want to spend more time creating together! 😉
How long do I get to keep the art course?
You have unlimited LIFETIME* access to this Studio Course. *Lifetime means for as long as BB Henry Art is in business and offering art courses.
What supplies do I need?
More than likely you already have what you need on hand and we encourage you to be innovative and use what you have. However, if you need supplies, we have an Amazon Storefront with our best recommendations: LINK
When does the class begin?
All online courses are self-study and self-paced. The videos are all prerecorded and ready to watch upon purchase. You can watch them whenever you want, and as many times as you wish. It is up to you to find the timing that suits you best. Make time for your creativity. It is a gift you are giving yourself!
How do I view the content?
You can access the lessons and video from most mobile devices and computers with high speed internet. The videos will be hosted online on an easy to use platform called Simplero.
Once I sign up, when will I receive my login?
You will first receive a confirmation email as soon as you sign up. Login instructions will be sent to the email you used during registration. If it's the first time you are taking one of my classes, you will receive a random password for the classroom site. Once you are logged in, you will be able to go into your settings and change the password to your liking. If you are a returning student, the class will be automatically added to your existing member account, provided that you have used the same email address when registering.